I’m still alive. I haven’t written a post, because life has been…….well, just life.
- Cleaned up computer desk.
- Planted all my flowers. It’s looking pretty out there!
- Made major decisions about kids schooling for next year. Never say never. More on that later.
- Cleaned a closet in my guest room. My mom and MIL will be happy.
- Started putting my sewing room back together. I still have wallpaper on backorder.
Look at that. I haven’t even cleaned up the floor yet. I think I’m going to like it, although the dark wood is going to show everything. I have two bright red office chairs ordered, so myself and a sidekick can sew together. (That ties in with the education decision.)
I’m knitting on three different red lace project. That was purely coincidental. Ene’s Shawl, the test knit for Iris, and the Year of Lace project are all shades of orange red. I love them all, but it doesn’t make for exciting blogging because none of them look any different.
I’m hearing rumors that Seasons of Lace 2008 is going live tomorrow. If it does, and you watch the blog, you’ll be the first to know!
I’m off to knit on Ene and watch Nascar.
See you tomorrow!