That’s how long I was dressed today. The rest of the day, I stayed in my pajamas. I only got dressed because Kid 3 had worked hard and earned a new X-Box 360 game. Oh, and I needed chocolate and laundry detergent.
Our back yard is gorgeous as was the weather today. My flowers are really taking off. This photo is on the desktop of my computer.
I love the way the light glows through the petals of the flowers.
I’m going to make a list of things I could blog about next week. I was going do a longer post, but the battery on my camera is dead. It could never figure out why people have that problem so often. I have a spare battery and always keep it charged. Until this week.
So here’s the list:
1. Kids first pool day of the summer.
2. Laundry room. The price I paid for knitting too much lace.
3. New yarn that’s been showing up.
4. New lace project (with beads) that I started last night.
5. Two color quilt challenge that I’m going to work on this week.
6. A beautifully prepared dinner that I’m making this week?!?
7. Lace projects for Seasons of Lace.
8. A plea for ideas to keep 5 kids busy this summer.
9. A plea for ideas to keep the mom of 5 kids sane this summer.
10. Lap by lap details of the Nascar Race. Just kidding!
I’m off to bed. That should be easy since I still have my pajamas on.