OK, because I still don’t have photos of Kid 5’s new vest, I’m going to give this meme from Helen a shot. This is going to be hard, because I’m an open book. Very often what comes out of my mouth has bypassed my brain. You never need to wonder what I’m thinking. But here goes.
Seven Things About Me
1. I still hate walking through a bedroom in the dark. I have to fight the urge to take a flying leap onto my bed.
2. I absolutely detest yoghurt, cucumbers, and smelly cheese. I call bleu cheese baby barf, and I’ve had enough of that in my lifetime.
3. I’ve only said “I love you” to one man in my life. Hi honey!!!
4. If I’m stuck waiting anywhere, it makes me absolutely crazy if I don’t have my knitting along.
5. I crave alone time and I rarely get it. I like my own company.
6. I like to make people laugh. I ‘m good at making fun of myself, and if that makes people laugh, it’s just fine with me.
7. If I could go anywhere I wanted on a given evening, my first choice would be to stay home, sometimes with my family, and sometimes by myself. I love being home.
So does she! (The quilt was made by my mother in law and just sold on an auction at our church for a lot of money!!!)
I’ll be back soon with a vest photo shoot. We found a shirt tonight to put under it, and I bought the buttons.
Oh, and can I tell you about my date with Honey last night? We spent $350 on groceries. He had the staples list, and I had the Thanksgiving list. Two carts and a big bill later and we were done! And yes, I know that’s a lame date. We’re like that! But most of you still have to get groceries for Thanksgiving, don’t you???