It’s time!!! I need to get rid of some yarn. A bunch of yarn. I’ve got sweater quantities of lot of yarns, as well and a bunch of sock yarns and laceweight. Most of it is great stuff. I just can’t possibly knit it all in this lifetime. I’m just going to start with a few things. There’s a ton more where this came from!!! So here’s the deal:
*Look over the yarns I have for sale.
*If you see something you’d like to purchase, click on the “contact me” tab at the top of the page. Tell me the number of the batch or batches that you’d like to purchase. Make sure you include your email address. (I think I get it automatically, but I’m not sure.)
*I will respond to the emails in the order that I receive them. If someone else is faster than you and the yarn is already sold, I’ll let you know. I will then send a paypal invoice to you. (Please be nice to me and try not to change your mind. My children play that trick on me often enough!)
*I’m going to use USPS prepaid boxes to ship. Hopefully, that will protect my remaining sanity. If you purchase more than one batch of yarn, I will try to get it all in the smallest box possible, thereby saving you money on shipping, so you can buy more yarn!!!
* I’m getting most of my retail prices from Yarndex. It may be cheaper elsewhere, but this is the easiest way for me to figure out pricing. I’m not trying to trick anyone! Feel free to research!
*Most yarn was stored in Rubbermaid bins!
Pay with paypal
So simple, huh?
Here we go:
1. 10 skeins of Rowan Ribbon Twist Shade 112.
Retail $135. My price $85 + $9.85 shipping.
2. 20 skeins of Rowan All Seasons Cotton Shade #200 Regal
Retail $179. My price $95 + $9.85 shipping
3. Three skeins of Dream in Color Smooshy Color Cocoa Kiss Sold
Retail $64.50 My price $50 + $9.85 shipping
4. 11 Skeins of Classic Elite Provence Color #2627 This is a very blue red. Such a hard color to capture! It’s not orange red like the photo.
Retail $153.45 My price $110 + $9.85 shipping.
5. Three skeins of Malabrigo laceweight in Pale Khaki Sold
Retail $28.50 My price $23 + $4.80 shipping
6. Four skeins of Claudia Hand Painted Yarns fingering weight. Color Ingrid’s Blues
Two are wound into center pull balls.
Retail $54.00 My price $42 + $4.80 shipping
7. One skein of Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Colorway Cabin Fever
Retail $22 My price $18 + $4.80 shipping
8. One skein of Fleece Artist Sea Wool It doesn’t list the colorway, but it looks like Rose Garden.
Retail $23 My price $18 + $4.80 shipping
So that’s it for this week. If you have any suggestions for making this process any easier for you, please let me know!