1. Magdalena Neuner is a German biathalon athlete. (In case you don’t know, biathalon is a combination of cross country skiing and shooting.) She won a gold medal today. Mary Carillo was doing an update tonight and mentioned that Magdalena is an accomplished knitter. She was going on about her having a knitting blog. Mary’s comment was, “She’s equally skilled with a crochet hook and a gun.”
2. I played a piano duet with Frankie today. We played “Dancing With Frankenstein”. It is forever embossed in my head.
3. I threw a turkey in the oven today and dumped some stuffing in the crockpot. After the piano recital, My Hero, Dreamboy and Frankie went snowmobiling. When they were finished, they stopped at A & W for dinner. Excuse me??? They forgot. Guess what they get for dinner tomorrow night?
4. I’ve now knit 17 inches of black stockinette stitch. I’m 3/4 inch away from setting up the armhole steeks. (No photo. Just picture a black blob.) I have another 8 inches to go until I add the last of the colorwork. I think I may just get this thing done in time.
5. I have a crazy dog. This is what she did while I was in the kitchen today.
A girl needs her beauty sleep, you know!