So, what’s up on this dreary Minnesota morning?
1. I got a phone call from the carpenter. They were coming to figure out why my sewing room roof was leaking.
They cut out a bunch of sheetrock and dug out insulation. Yes, that’s all wet. They also have a plan for the roof to fix it. So, it’s all good. They came when they said they would, even if they got me out of bed on Monday morning.
I had to look twice at this photo. My walls aren’t white. The wallpaper is a little red stripe that doesn’t show up on the photo. Weird!
2. While the guys were working, I caught up on my blog reading. I found out that block 2 was ready for my Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt. I waited not very patiently for them to leave so I could make the block.
It’s a bit “matchy-matchy” but I’m loving the cheery colors on this March Minnesota Morning!
3. I have both the wash machine and dryer running. I know! Alert the media for this exciting news.
4. I had a really good cup of coffee. I love my Keurig.
5. I knit a row on my Maplewing. It started with over 600 stitches and it’s all the way down to 400-something stitches per row!
6. I ate a bowl of Frosted Flakes and wished I’d put oatmeal in the crockpot last night!
7. I sat and looked at these blocks.
Aren’t they just so cute? I’m cutting up and sewing together 84 charm squares to make a 27 inch square quilt. It just seems like there’s something wrong with that! Oh, well. It will be so cute!
How’s that for a Monday morning? I think it’s nap time!