I guess I can’t say the day was totally perfect, because it was -22 F this morning. I didn’t care though, because I didn’t have to leave the house.
So what makes a perfect day?
1. Girlfriends and quilting!
2. Yummy pumpkin spice muffins and coffee.
3. Sewing fabric onto clothesline.
I told My Hero I wanted a pretty clothesline to hang towels on during pool season. He believed me! Actually, I’m making a great bag that I will probably use to haul my knitting around.
4. White Chicken Chili
5. Did I mention Girl time???
6. Snowmobiling THROUGH the pool!
7. Finishing the hand quilting and putting the binding on the Valentine Quilt. Photos coming soon.
8. Looking at snow that looks like it’s sprinkled with diamonds.
(Photo taken before the marathon snowmobiling session!)
I’m going to sleep now!