I have three days to suddenly become organized. Don’t laugh! We leave in the middle of the night on Friday to catch a flight. A flight that will take My Hero and I away for 15 days. It’s our 25th Anniversary next week, and we’re going to the Caribbean. (Yes, there will be blog posts.)
Before then I need to:
- Finish quilting and bind a quilt.
- Sign Frankie up for summer camp. Done
- Make a Target run. Done
- Celebrate Dreamboy’s 16th birthday.
- Take Dreamboy in for his drivers test. Passed!
- Buy a boatload of groceries.
- Guitar lessons. Canceled
- Clean my bedroom and bathroom for Super Nanny!
- Register Ms In-Charge for a missions trip. Done
- Do the whole prom thing with Superblonde.
- Pay bills.
- Go to a funeral. It will be a joy and it will be heartbreaking.
- Do laundry. Done
- Cover my gray hair. Done
- Piano lessons. I can’t forget like I did last week!
- Assemble electronics (computer, Kindle, camera, power converter, etc.)
- Sleep a little bit. Ha! When?
Yeah! You’re feeling really sorry for me, aren’t you? Ha!
It’s a good thing I have my knitting organized.
It’s the Caribbean. Who needs clothes?